Material & Technical Specs
• 40% Nuyarn Merino Wool / 40% Lycra / 20% Nylon
• Nuyarn ensures softness, comfort and controls odors all day, no matter your activity
• Anatomically designed for your left and right foot
• Comfort Zone™ cushioning in the heel and around the ball of the foot
• Seamless toe closure for ridge free comfort and less bulk in the toe pocket
• The firm ribbed leg is not just for looks — Elastic/Spandex is knitted throughout using NZ Sock’s Elastic Support System™ offering a snug fit with no bunching or riding down
• Light mesh construction around the foot for breathability and moisture management, as well as helping to reduce the bulk inside your shoes
• Nylon reinforcing in the high friction zones — heel, toe and ball of foot
Shipping & Returns
• First Class Estimated 1-3 Days
• Priority Mail 1-3 Days
• Priority Mail Express 1-2 Days
Orders placed before 12pm PST will ship the same day.
Orders placed after 12pm PST will ship the following business day.
Orders placed Friday after 12pm pst through Sunday will ship on Monday.
Orders placed on a holiday will also ship the following business day.
Walter Sky uses third party distribution. Shipment timeframes upon checkout are subject to change.
You have 30 days to return the product in its original condition, including tags, at no cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for a return label. And please note warehouse hours above.
If you would like to exchange something from your order you will need to return that particular item and then place a new order for the new item. Once the original item is received you will be credited back that amount.
Writing descriptions for clothing is an interesting task. What do you say about a sock? Other than it’s a very well made merino wool sock. For those of you who need more or are looking for some mid-week inspiration (I’m writing this on a Wednesday), here you go: this is an ode to the classic gym sock of our youth, but with pumped-up features. It’s also a tribute to the Versace socks I wanted but could never afford.
Now you can embrace your inner Gucci Granola and pretend the trail is your runway and strut your stuff for the willows, pines, redwoods, junipers, maples, spruces or trail partners who have been smelling your beef jerky, trail mix and freeze dried chili mac farts for the past few miles. If you haven't done some weird shit on the trail you need to hike a little further, and hopefully you’ll do it in these socks.